The Guardian XT highly dexterous mobile robot combines robotic strength and precision with human judgment and ingenuity via teleoperation for unparalleled productivity and safety in dangerous, complex, and unstructured industrial environments. The versatile design enables mounting to various mobile and lift platforms and allows operators to control their trade tools remotely while working at height or ground level.
Use cases include:
- Teleoperation of power tools for grinding, cutting, and welding, even at height
- Deploying sensors for NDT non-destructive structural testing and inspections
- Lifting and manipulating heavy components weighing up to 200 pounds
- Indoor, overhead communication panel repair and maintenance
- Building facade inspection, pipe inspection
- Powerline maintenance and vegetation management
- Telecommunication tower repair and maintenance
- Shipbuilding maintenance and repair
- At height pick and pack
- ...and many more!
We're excited to show you what the Guardian XT robot is capable of and how it can help in your environment. Please fill out the request form or give us a call at (1) 888-927-7296 to schedule a demonstration.