What information does Sarcos collect?
When you register on our website, place an order, subscribe to promotional materials, fill out a form or enter information on our website or otherwise, we may collect the following information from you:
company name; and
How do we use your information?
- To personalize and improve your experience with Sarcos and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested;
- To remember your information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit our site, provide customized advertisements, content and information
- To improve our website to better serve you;
- To monitor and ensure the proper technical functioning of our website and services;
- To provide you with content or emails to which you’ve opted in;
- To monitor and analyze the effectiveness of the website and marketing activities
- To monitor aggregate site usage metrics such as total number of visitors and pages viewed.
- We may use your email or other information for administrative purposes such as customer service or to notify you of changes to our products or services
- To understand an analyze the usage trends and preferences of our uses to improve our offerings and to develop new products, services, features and functionality
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service or sales requests; and
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit or access your personal information. Your personal information is stored on a secure network and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have password protected access rights to such systems and are required by agreement to keep the information confidential.
Do we disclose your information to third parties?
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal information. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in the operation of our website and conducting our business, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe the release is appropriate to comply with the requirements of applicable law, to address fraud, enforce our site policies or to protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety. However, non- personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.
Third Party Links
Sarcos’ website may contain links to third party websites. These third-party websites have separate and independent privacy policies. You understand, acknowledge and agree that the third-party websites’ independent privacy policies govern their use of your personal information. You further understand, acknowledge and agree that we therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked websites. You click on a link to a third-party website at your own risk. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these third-party website links.
Can I indicate whether or not I want to receive promotional communications?
There are several ways in which you can tell us whether or not you want to receive promotional communications from us. When you provide us with your personal information, you will have an opportunity to make your selection in this regard. You may also email us at email@example.com or contact us through our website at any time to change your selections or opt-out of promotional emails.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Notice
Because we value your privacy, we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We do not sell or ship any items to anyone who we know to be under the age of 13, nor do we collect any personal information from anyone who we know to be under the age of 13. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from a child under age 18, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We strongly recommend that children under the age of 13, use our website only with the involvement and supervision of a parent or guardian. We support the guidelines and regulatory requirements provided in the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA).