Who can benefit from RaaS
Offered via a Robot as a Service (RaaS), the Guardian XO full-body, powered exoskeleton delivers multiples of an individual employee’s productivity for the cost of a single employee while reducing costly occupational injuries, creating a clear and compelling return on investment for customers.
RaaS is an economical option for the industrial manufacturing, oil & gas, maritime, construction, automotive, military & defense, distribution & warehousing, aviation, and aerospace sectors – anywhere humans perform dangerous tasks.
Flexible Business Model:
- Subscription-based service model with one-, two- and three-year term options allows organizations to shift their CAPEX to OPEX
- Enables organizations to quickly scale up or down in response to changing market conditions and client needs
- Allows organizations of all sizes to leverage robotic technology through lower cost of entry
- Includes the convenience of ongoing maintenance, support, and software upgrades
- Increases an individual employee’s productivity four- to eightfold for the cost of a single employee (measured in a single shift, when completing the same tasks), while reducing costly occupational injuries
- Minimizes production downtime by facilitating fast implementation and changeovers
- Supports consistent productivity by equalizing workers’ physical capabilities, with the potential to increase the longevity of an aging workforce