Teleoperated Dexterous Robot
The Guardian XT teleoperated dexterous robot performs intricate, and even dangerous, tasks that require human-like skill, all while keeping the operator at a safe distance. The robot is platform-agnostic and attaches to various mobile bases, including wheeled or tracked vehicles such as boom lifts, scissor lifts, and bucket trucks to address maintenance and logistics needs. Based on the upper-body of the innovative Guardian® XO® full-body exoskeleton, the Guardian XT robot provides unparalleled strength, agility, precision, and versatility on a human scale.
Guardian XT Use Case Examples:
- Operating power tools for grinding, cutting, and welding, even at height
- Deploying sensors for non-destructive structural testing and inspections
- Lifting and manipulating heavy components weighting up to 200 pounds
- Indoor, overhead communication panel repair and maintenance
- ...and other dangerous and dexterous tasks across industries worldwide
The Guardian XT robot is intuitive to operate. Users control the robot by utilizing their natural reflexes, instincts, and judgment to perform complex tasks in unstructured, often hazardous environments, all while keeping the operator out of harm’s way.
The Guardian XT robot is coming winter 2021. Be amongst the first to receive news and updates about this exciting new Sarcos robot and sign-up for updates.
Still have Questions?
Our robotics experts can help